Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great sauce, that goes very well with lamb. Its very simple, and you will never forget it!
- Firstly, chop up the mint on a chopping board, not to finely, but with out any huge chunks.
- Next, get out a pouring jug (the one you are planning on serving it in), and basically fill it up with the amount of vinegar that you are planning to need- if your guests like plenty, and you don't mind a little left over, then for about six people 3/4- 1 cup should do it.
- Now, for every cup, put in about 3- 5 (depending on taste) heaped spoonfuls of sugar in.
- Mix thoroughly until it is really mixed in.
- Last, sprinkle all the mint in.
- Although it is called Mint Sauce, the majority of the flavour comes from the vinegar and sugar.
- But if you like mint, then add as much as you want, because after all, it is Mint Sauce!
- But just be careful you dont put too much in, or it will eventually ruin it.
- Mix, refrigerate if you want, (but not for too long), and serve!
- Goes great with lamb.