Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease 12 (3-1/2-inch) large muffin cups; set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Combine sour cream, butter, milk and eggs in small bowl until blended.
- Stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Fold in mint chips.
- Spoons into prepared muffin cups, filling half full.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool completely.
Our family loves this recipe. Thank you for sharing.
very good ..TY