Mint Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in cocoa, sugar and cinnamon.
- In medium bowl lightly beat the egg. Stir in the corn oil, milk and mint extract.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir in the chocolate chips. Stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fill greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, in California. I am now a stay at home mom after trying desperately for 9 years. With the love and generosity of my sister-in-law who acted as our surrogate we now have a beautiful little boy, Ian. I love to camp and go jet skiing with my husband and our families. We have a wonderful chihuahua named Swiffy! She is always making us laugh. We enjoy spending time with our many nieces and nephews. I am an avid reader and I'm addicted to reality television!</p>