Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful, moist brownies with a mint taste. These won't stay around long!
Make and share this Mint Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Grease 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix first layer ingredients and pour into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- COOL completely.
- Mix second layer ingredients until smooth.
- Spread over cooled brownies.
- Melt third layer ingredients together.
- Pour over previous 2 layers.
A Spring 2007 PAC choice...and a great one!!! These are rich, moist and minty dreams. DH is a fiend for chocolate mint and I knew he'd love them...I was right! The whole family gave many thumbs up to these relatively-easy-to-prepare treats. I did chill these a bit before adding the 3rd layer so as not to melt the buttery 2nd layer too much with the hot melted chocolate. This is going be a repeat for special occasions when we turn a blind eye towards butter consumption!! Thanks.
these were great with a tall cold glass of milk. Thanks for posting