Recipe by Miss Candiquik
Easy, delcious, and adorable! The flavor and texture is amazing and they are perfect for a single serving. Enjoy!
- 1 (16 ounce) package white chocolate, vanilla candiquik
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin (or Pudding)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 24 vanilla wafers
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK according to directions on package.
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl with Jello powder (or pudding), cream cheese and cool whip until smooth.
- Place Nilla wafers in the bottom of mini muffin cups and top with strawberry cheesecake.
- Freeze/cool 1 hour before serving. Top with whipped cream.