Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These cute cheesecakes are made in the orange shells.
- 10 navel oranges
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) containers vanilla yogurt
- 2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Slice the stem end of each orange, 1 inch from top. Remove "lid" and set aside.
- To scoop out orange, slip a tablespoon close to the skin. Gently pull fruit from peel and reserve. Take a thin slice off the bottom so the orange won't tip.
- Place a tablespoonful of granola in each orange shell.
- Separate the reserved pulp from the membrane and seeds with your hands. Measure out 1 cup of pulp. Discard membrane and seeds.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Blend in yogurt and pulp. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into the orange shells. Refrigerate 4 to 5 hours to set. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle tops with reserved granola. Add a candle, or replace "lids" if desired.
- NOTE: 12 (2 inch) muffin liners may be substituted for orange shells.