Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These take about 5 minutes to prepare - how's that for quick? My kids love having their own little pie. I got this recipe from the top of a yogurt container - it's a Rachael Ray recipe.
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt (approximate)
- 6 small graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (11 ounce) jarof prepared lemon curd
- 1 lemon, zested for garnish
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of lemon curd into each crust.
- Top with approximately 1/4 cup+ of vanilla yogurt- so the lemon curd is covered but yogurt isn't spilling over the edges.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Serve or refrigerate.
- (Not sure how long they can"sit" in fridge. I made 1/2 hour before dinner and they were fine.).
For a dessert that came together so quickly (took me about 2 min to prepare this) and is made up of such simple ingredients, this sure packs a punch! This dessert is very cool, tart and refreshing...and will be perfect for a hot summer evening. Thanks for sharing this!
Very easy and fast to make. It's easy to make one or as many as you need. I would have never thought of using vanilla yogurt for a topping. Im going to be keeping those little graham cracker pie shells on hand for a quick and tasty treat throughout the summer. a few fresh strawberries or raspberries would be nice with this as well. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
I made these using recipe #61278 for the Lemon Curd. So glad I didn't resort to "store Bought"! Instead of using lemon zest as a garnish, I topped each tart with a sliced strawberry. Doubling the recipe still left a lot of the lemon curd, so we are using it on gingersnap cookies and graham crackers, as a spread. Thanks, DDW! This is a keeper.