Antipasto Pasta Salad
A delicious salad that only takes minutes to prepare. I got this from a co-worker
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package rotelle pasta, macaroni
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 lb hard salami, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red onion, cut into rings
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 3⁄4 cup wish-bone Italian dressing
- Cook macaroni according to the package.
- Drain, and then rinse with cold water until it is cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add macaroni, and toss well.
- Chill, or serve at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I thought that this was really nice and full of flavour. I found that it tasted better after sitting for a couple of hours though it was hard to wait. The only thing I changed was to use Leggy Peggy's Italian dressing recipe as I can't find Wishbone here in Greece, and it worked beautifully. Made for AUS/NZ Recipe Swap #50
This was a real hit at the barbecue lunch we went to today. I used kalamata olives and ordinary macaroni, and dressed the salad with my Recipe #204998 (no Wishbone in Australia). Your recipe has everything going for it -- great flavours, lovely colours, easy-to-make and perfect for a crowd. I think you could alter the yield to say it serves 10-12. Thanks for posting.
Such a simple, easy and great tasting salad.<br/>The whole family enjoyed this, and the only change I made was to omit the olives (family hate them) and use sun-dried tomatoes instead. The hardest part of making this recipe is cooing the pasta!!!! lol<br/>This is the perfect salad to serve on a hot summer's night and the colours just look great together.