Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
The first forkful releases a dreamy, slow-motion flow of chocolate that is every bit as sensual as it is delicious. This is a light and tasty dessert, you'll never know it's madeover with less calories and fat.
- 1⁄3 cup butter, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 3 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, coarsely chopped
- 3 eggs
- 7 egg whites
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the butter, cocoa and chocolate in a microwave safe-bowl.
- Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power for 20 seconds; stir.
- Microwave at 50% power 20 seconds longer; stir until smooth.
- Add the eggs, egg whites, confectioners' sugar, brown sugar and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in flour and salt until blended.
- Pour into muffin pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until a thermometer inserted near the center reads 160°.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 1 minute.
- Run a knife around edge of muffin cups; invert onto individual dessert plates.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, Serve immediately.