Recipe by Chef lanmar
Creamy spinach centres and a turkey breast cup make these appetizers a wonderful addition to your appie platter. Assemble appetizers in advance, cover and refrigerate. Uncover and bake as directed.
- 1 (300 g) package frozen chopped spinach, well drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 24 slices deli turkey (thin slices)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients except turkey until well blended.
- Fit turkey slices one slice at a time into 24 miniature muffin pan cups.
- Fill each with the spinach mixture, about 3/4 full.
- Bake 15 minute or until heated through.
- Serve warm.