Lina's Apple Pie Dessert Cups +
I came up with these when I was tired of the same ole. These make great appetizers or a meal or dessert on its own. You can obviously make as much as you want. The time to make is just an estimate depending what cup you're making.
- Ready In:
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 16 wonton wrappers
- 16 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 16 tablespoons toasted pecans
- 16 tablespoons caramel topping (hershey's)
- Butter the won tons, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Place in the muffin tin and bake @ 350 for 5 t0 6 minutes til done.
- Add a small spoon full of nuts on the bottom of the wontons after baking. Add the apple pie filling. One small scoop of ice cream on the filling. A spoon full of caramel and sprinkle with pecans.
- I dipped my wontons in chocolate when they were done and sprinkled with nuts.
- Lina's Taco Cups.
- Butter the won tons bake as stated above. Add your taco fillings to the finished won tons.
- for mixing.