Recipe by smelly0610
I got this recipe from sparkpeople.com. but altered it alittle using spenda and egg whites instead of the sugar and the entire egg.They are great for soothing that sweet tooth and built in portion control.
- 12 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 12 ounces fat free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 1 large egg
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 degrees. line muffin tins with 12 foil cupcakes papers, place vanilla waffers on the bottom of each.
- in mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and fat free cream cheese until smooth. add slpenda and vanilla and mix well. add eggs and beat until smooth.
- pour cheesecake mixture into muffin tins. bake for 20 minutes or unil centers are almost set. refridgerate 2 hours.