This makes a beautiful presentation. I found this recipe in Southern Living, June 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2/3 cup gingersnap crumbs (12 to 16 gingersnaps)
- 3 cups fresh fruit
- fresh mint sprig
- 1Beat cream cheeses at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth; add sugar and flour, and beat well.
- 2Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition.
- 3Stir in extracts.
- 4Lightly coat 6 (4-inch) tart pans with removable bottoms with vegetable cooking spray; sprinkle pans evenly with gingersnap crumbs, shaking to coat bottom and sides of pans.
- 5(Let excess crumbs remain, evenly covering bottom of each tart pan.)
- 6Place tart pans on a baking sheet.
- 7Divide cheesecake batter evenly between tart pans.
- 8Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes or until set.
- 9Remove from oven, and let cool on a wire rack 30 minutes; remove from tart pans. (A pancake turner works great for removing the tarts from the bottom of the pans and transferring them to a serving platter.)
- 10Divide fruit evenly, and arrange decoratively over each cheesecake.
- 11Garnish with mint, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Cheesecake Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 94.6 mg
- Sodium 506.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: