German Chocolate Cheesecake Tarts
photo by May I Have That Rec
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°FF. Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of a muffin pan.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla and coco powder and beat well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Place a pecan sandie, top side down, in each muffin cup. Spoon cream cheese mixture over pecan sandies.
- Bake for 17 minutes and allow tarts to cool completely.
- Spread coconut pecan frosting on top of each and refrigerate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I can't believe I didn't rate these. these are so awesome. I couldn't believe how easy these are to make. I brought these to work and people were looking for more. Everyone wanted the recipe. They're definetly better cold. If they sit out too long, they begin to get a little soggy. I will be making these often. Thanks for a great recipe!
These were really good and very easy to make. I got had some left over mini chocolate chips so I tossed them into the batter. They were quite yummy! The pecan sandies make a great easy crust. The cheese cake itself was really delicious. You could quite easily leave of the German choc frosting and they would still be great. Thanks Brina