Mini Bundt Cakes
- 18 1⁄4 ounces carrot cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, grated
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple in juice
Cream Cheese Drizzle
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cake: Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat for 2 minutes with electric beater for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased mini Bundt pan.
- Bake at 375ºF for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes then remove to serving plate. Top with cream cheese drizzle.
- Drizzle: Combine all ingredients in a bowl; beat with electric mixer until smooth.