Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
For those who'd like to double up on their winter holiday flavors, here's a possibility, especially if you want some variety to your pumpkin pie!
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup mincemeat
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg & salt, mixing well.
- Add eggs & heavy cream, beating with electric mixer.
- Stir in mincemeat, then pour into pie shell.
- Bake 35 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool slightly on wire rack & serve warm.