Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother-in-law gave me her recipe for banana pudding. I think her's is the best I've tried! Um Um Good!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 carton Cool Whip
- 1 box vanilla wafer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 bananas, peeled and sliced
- Mix cream cheese and Eagle Brand milk.
- Add milk and pudding; mix well.
- Stir in ½ Cool Whip.
- Save other half for topping.
- In a large bowl, make several layers of pudding mixture, bananas and vanilla wafers.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
Easy and yummy! Used lowfat CoolWhip, 1% milk, and fat-free sweetened condensed milk with good results. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Wow Kim! This is a keeper. I did my usual, low fat cream cheese, fat free condensed milk, fat free, suger free pudding, low fat cool whip. You could not tell, SWEAR! Great taste and easy to put together once you gather the ingredients.
Absolutely yummy, yummy, yummy! I made it for my husband's birthday tonight and he just raved about it. It will become a regular favorite in our home.