Recipe by cuisinebymae
A really tasty low carb treat. It separates into 3 layers. Good served with a dollop of whipped topping. This is great if you've used up your carb allottment, but still would like dessert.
Top Review by Cthebird
What a simply to make recipe and so extremely appealing. I love the milkyness of it and the jello flavor (I chose strawberry sugar free/ff) was perfect. I have some ideas for other flavors like cherry and raspberry but think lemon might be a real winner. I'm suspecting it could be like a lemon chiffon. The addition of a little fruit might also be nice but I know it would add to the carb count. The carbs aren't as low as jello alone, but at least you get a little milk in your diet. I love it! A reall winner and fun to make.
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (10 g) package sugar-free jello, any flavour (4 serving size)
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk, cold
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour boiling water into a blender. Add Jello powder. Cover and blend at low speed until Jello is completely dissolved. about 30 seconds.
- Combine cold milk and ice cubes to make 1 1/4 cups. Add to Jello in blender and stir with a spoon until ice is partially melted, then blend at high speed for 30 seconds.
- Spoon into individual serving dishes.
- Chill until set, about 30 minutes.