Grilled Garlic Tarragon Lobster Tails
This is a fantastic, low carb treat. Different and delicious with only 2 grams of net carbs per tail. It is very simple to make, even for a beginner, yet sure to impress. Great for people who are not low carbing as well! Adapted from the Atkins Calendar.
- Ready In:
- 4 lobster tails
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat grill.
- Remove the soft part of lobster tail with scissors.
- Hit shell lightly with a mallet to make it lie flat.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add garlic, ginger, tarragon, mustard and salt.
- Spoon some of the butter mixture over tails and reserve remaining.
- Let stand 20 minutes.
- Grill lobster 4 inches from heat for 10 - 15 min with meaty side up, basting frequently with reserved butter mixture.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I%u2019ve never had tarragon and ginger with lobster tails%u2026.just garlic butter. I won%u2019t have them any other way again! This was absolutely delicious, a definite keeper of a recipe. The only thing I might do differently next time is thread a skewer through the lobster tail to keep it from curling up. Thanks for sharing! Made for ZWT7.Reply
Lovely! DH requested lobster tails for dinner, and this was a perfect change from my usual lobster tail recipe. Loved the tarragon, ginger and garlic in the butter. I grilled these on my indoor grill because I don't have an outdoor one right now. I'll be using this one again, thanks for posting! Made for the Emerald City Shakers for ZWT71Reply