Recipe by theluckchain
Ghirardelli is not my favorite but these cookies are quite delicious and easy to make. Found the recipe on another site and when I bought the chocolate chips it was on the bag ha ha. Very easy recipe but I am still on the look out for the ultimate chocolate chip cookie. Enjoy!
- 2 1⁄4 cups unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups ghirardelli milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional) or 1 cup pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F.
- Stir Flour with baking soda and salt, set aside.
- Beat butter with sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color (about 4 minutes).
- Add Vanilla and eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed until incorporated.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- Stir in Chocolate chips and nuts (if desired).
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 - 11 minutes or until golden brown.