Ghirardelli is not my favorite but these cookies are quite delicious and easy to make. Found the recipe on another site and when I bought the chocolate chips it was on the bag ha ha. Very easy recipe but I am still on the look out for the ultimate chocolate chip cookie. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 375 degrees F.
- 2Stir Flour with baking soda and salt, set aside.
- 3Beat butter with sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color (about 4 minutes).
- 4Add Vanilla and eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed until incorporated.
- 5Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- 6Stir in Chocolate chips and nuts (if desired).
- 7Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake for 9 - 11 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies (Ghirardelli)
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 166.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g