Recipe by Claudia Dawn
This was named after the person who gave us this recipe - AND it comes HIGHLY recommended. I used this recipe often when I was on the "Zone" diet using lite cream cheese and Healthy Choice roast beef. A FANTASTIC recipe - a must try.
- 1 lb roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon milk
- green onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 leaf spinach (raw)
- black olives, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, horseradish and milk in a bowl.
- Add a little milk to thin if necessary.
- Light wet both sides of a burrito shell with water (optional, not needed if shells are pliable.) Apply thin layer of horseradish mixture to one side of burrito shell.
- Layer spinach and roast beef over horseradish mixture.
- Apply tomato, green onions, olives in center of burrito.
- Roll up burrito Cut into segments using picks to secure.
- Eat any segments that dont hold together well (Mikes favorite part).