1/1 Photo of Microwave Warm Mushroom & Bacon Dip
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
There are so many recipes for good bacon dip. This one is especially for the microwave, meaning it's convenient when people just pop in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 2 quart microwave safe casserole, arrange bacon, loosely cover with paper towel.
- 2Microwave at high 6 minutes until crisp; remove bacon and crumble.
- 3Reserve 2 1/2 tablespoons drippings.
- 4Add mushrooms and garlic to reserved drippings, microwave uncovered 2 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring once.
- 5Add soup mix and pepper, and cream cheese, combine thoroughly.
- 6Decrease heat to med. and microwave uncovered, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 7Stir in sour cream and bacon.
- 8Microwave uncovered at medium 3 minutes or until heated through, stir once.
- 9Garnish with additional mushrooms and bacon.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Warm Mushroom & Bacon Dip
Serving Size: 1 (783 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1047.0
- Calories from Fat 868
- Total Fat 96.5 g
- Saturated Fat 50.8 g
- Cholesterol 224.5 mg
- Sodium 2405.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 25.2 g