Rice, Mushroom & Bacon Delight
A simple & tasty salad from Kraft. I like this warm or cold!
- Ready In:
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 60 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup spring onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- salt & pepper
- lettuce leaf, to serve
- Lightly saute bacon & mushrooms;drain.
- Combine with rice, onions & tomatoes.
- Add mayonnaise & toss lightly; season & chill.
- Serve in a lettuce lined bowl.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
i didnt have the green onion so i used about a half a cup of sweet yellow onion that i sauteed with the mushrooms. this came out really good. i used about 1 tbs mayo & about 2 tbs heavy cream that i had left from another dish...this recipe would even be good without the bacon. i served it cold for dinner but cant wait to try the leftovers heated. thanks!Reply
see 2 more