- 4 medium evenly-sized potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, chives, thyme or sage) or 2 -3 teaspoons dried herbs (or your own choosing)
- 4 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place handle of a spoon or table knife alongside the potato to prevent your knife from slicing all the way.
- Place potatoes in a micro-safe dish or pan.
- Sprinkle with melted butter and chopped parsley, chives or sage.
- Microwave on HIGH power for 10 minutes, rearranging the potatoes after 5 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheddar and parmesan cheese.
- Microwave for another 4 to 6 minutes at HIGH power until cheeses are melted and potatoes are soft.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Serve potatoes as a side dish or as a main dish with just a salad.