Recipe source: Great American Recipes.
Make and share this Microwave Sliced Baked Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Place handle of a spoon or table knife alongside the potato to prevent your knife from slicing all the way.
- Place potatoes in a micro-safe dish or pan.
- Sprinkle with melted butter and chopped parsley, chives or sage.
- Microwave on HIGH power for 10 minutes, rearranging the potatoes after 5 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheddar and parmesan cheese.
- Microwave for another 4 to 6 minutes at HIGH power until cheeses are melted and potatoes are soft.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Serve potatoes as a side dish or as a main dish with just a salad.