1/1 Photo of Microwave Sliced Baked Potatoes
TOOLBELT DIVA's Note:
Recipe source: Great American Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place handle of a spoon or table knife alongside the potato to prevent your knife from slicing all the way.
- 2Place potatoes in a micro-safe dish or pan.
- 3Sprinkle with melted butter and chopped parsley, chives or sage.
- 4Microwave on HIGH power for 10 minutes, rearranging the potatoes after 5 minutes.
- 5Let rest for 5 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with grated cheddar and parmesan cheese.
- 7Microwave for another 4 to 6 minutes at HIGH power until cheeses are melted and potatoes are soft.
- 8Sprinkle with salt.
- 9Serve potatoes as a side dish or as a main dish with just a salad.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Sliced Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.3
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 705.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: