Recipe by Una Rose
I received this recipe from a lady in Egypt I play cards with on the internet. Tastes just as good made with margarine as it does with butter. WARNING- addictive!!!
Top Review by stephanie457
this recipe was NOT what I had hoped for...I wanted something that would be crunchy like my oven caramel corn. However, it still was pleasant to eat, just very messy! It is more of a marshmellow popcorn than anything. I might make it again in a pinch, but oven caramel corn is still the best!
- 1 bag of micro-wave popcorn
- 1⁄4 lb margarine or 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup miniature marshmallow
- Pop the micro-wave popcorn and put in a bowl.
- Place margarine, brown sugar and marshmallows in microwave proof bowl; microwave for two minutes.
- Stir well and pour over popcorn.