1/2 Photos of Mia's Incredible Brown Rice
Nutty, savory, comfort rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté rice with olive oil until the grains begin to turn opaque in a large pot with a tight fitting lid.
- 2Add water, bouillon cube, and butter.
- 3Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
- 4Add minced garlic and replace lid. Cook for another 10-15 minutes tasting rice for doneness.
- 5You can cook it longer (up to 50 minutes) but I prefer a slightly chewy, nutty texture.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mia's Incredible Brown Rice
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 140.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g