Heather's Creamy Brown Rice Pudding
- Ready In:
- put sugar, cornstarch, salt, and 250 ml soymilk in a pot.
- stir on low heat till smooth.
- add the rest of the soymilk and rice and spices.
- cover and cook until desired consistency is achieved (45 minutes- 2 hours), stirring occasionally beat egg yolks and add to pudding.
- cook for one more minute.
- remove from heat and add vanilla and butter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!