Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Vietnamese vegetarian egg noodle dish
Make and share this Mi Xao Rau Cai recipe from Food.com.
- Steam broccoli, carrots, and celery.
- Boil water and place noodles in for a few seconds and drain. Then place noodles in cold water for a few seconds and drain completely. Repeat this step.
- Coat wok with vegetable oil and start sauteing onions and garlic on high heat.
- Add all vegetables and saute on high heat.
- Add the salt and sugar.
- Add the noodles and continue to saute.
- Add the soy sauce.
- Add the desired amount of fish sauce.
- Using best judgment, tell whether the dish looks ready; be careful because the sauteing can burn the product.
- Top with cilantro.
how can it be vegan or vegetarian even with egg noodles and fish sauce?