Recipe by Nif
There are stands throughout Mexico that sell this refreshing fruit drink. You can store Agua Fresca up to 4 days in the fridge. Enjoy!
Top Review by ElaineAnn
Made half the recipe and made as posted. This is so refreshing! I love watermelon and the lime juice is the perfect touch. The 1 tablespoon sugar was just the right amount. Thanks for sharing Nif. Made for Choose Your Event Party.
- 8 cups seedless watermelon, cut into chunks
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 small watermelon wedges, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 4 cups of the watermelon cubes and 1/2 cup of the water in a blender and puree. Press the mixture through a sieve set over a medium bowl. Pour into a large pitcher. Repeat with the remaining watermelon and water.
- Add the sugar and lime juice to the pitcher; stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the aqua fresca into 6 ice-filled glasses. Garnish each drink with a watermelon wedge.