Ww Stuffed Strawberries (1 Ww Point)
photo by punkyluv
- Ready In:
- 25 large strawberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened, 1/3 less fat
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- cut an "X" in the tip of each strawberry, cutting deep but leaving strawberry whole.
- Place cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. place mixture in a small zip top plastic bag. seal bag; snip a small hole in one corner of bag.
- pipe about 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture into each strawberry.
- serving size=1 strawberry.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love Zaar! Iam so addicted to this site. I may not cook as often as I would like to or try a lot of the recipes I would like to but I do enjoy reading them all and saving them all. :) I have Fibro and chronic fatigue so i try to pick recipes with the fewest amount of ingredients as possible with still alot of flavor to save my energy.:) PLEASE REVIEW MY RECIPES IF YOU MAKE ONE>>>>I LOVE FEEDBACK!:)Thank you to all those who have reviewed!:) YAY!! I FINALLY GOT PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP!!!! <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">