Recipe by Jeri Roth Lande
This is an easy vegan soup that tastes like it took a lot longer to make. It's a combination of many recipes I saw online.
Top Review by *Parsley*
I love tomato soups and this was a nice kicked up version. I used white kidney (cannellini) beans. I liked the splash of lime juice as the finishing touch. I garnished with chopped fresh cilantro. This is a nice tasty and filling tomato soup. It's low in fat, too. Thanx!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 (48 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- chili powder