Recipe by dawnie2u
This is a refreshing change from a plain old fruit salad or fruit tray. This goes wonderfully with Mexican food.
Top Review by Chef*Lee
Wow! This is delicious and refreshing with a little kick!! I loved this and I am gonna serve it at my Cinco de Mayo celebration!! My store was out of cantaloupe and it was still good! I don't think I will ever eat melons without the lime juice and cayenne now, thanks!!!!!!
- 1 honeydew melon
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 watermelon
- 1 seedless cucumber
- fresh lime juice
- cayenne pepper (or chili powder)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the melons and cut them into slices, remove the rind. Slice the cuke into thickish slices.
- Dip each slice in the lime juice.
- Place on a serving tray.
- Sprinkle with the cayenne pepper (or the chili powder for the faint of heart).
- Sprinkle with a little salt, if desired.
- Chill until ready to serve.