Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
i do plan on making this, soon.
Make and share this Mexican Manicotti recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 (8 ounce) package manicotti
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 2 cups sour cream (16 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese (4 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- sliced ripe olives (optional)
- in a bowl, combine uncooked beef, beans, chili powder and oregano.
- spoon into uncooked manicotti shells.
- arrange in a greased 13 inch x 9 inch x 2 inch baking dish.
- combine water and picante sauce.
- pour over shells.
- cover and refrigerate overnight.
- remove fron the refrigerator, 30 minutes before baking.
- cover and bake at 350 degrees, for 1 hour or until meat is no longer pink.
- spoon sour cream over the top.
- sprinkle with the cheese, onions and olives, if desired.
- bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.