- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup taco seasoning
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 -5 flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 1 (16 ounce) jarof your favorite salsa
- taco sauce
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground meat and drain.
- Add dry taco seasoning and water.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Cover the bottom of an 8x8x2 inch baking pan with taco sauce (this prevents sticking) Place one flour tortilla on the bottom and layer meat mixture, salsa and cheese.
- Layer 4 to 5 layers with the last layer being cheese.
- (just like a normal lasagna) Bake in a 350 degree oven until hot and cheese is melted.
- Top each serving with diced tomato, shredded lettuce, taco sauce and sour cream.