Recipe by Ceezie
Another great grilled chicken recipe. Would be great with a side of grilled veggies
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chili powder, oregano, thyme, brown sugar, salt and pepper in bowl.
- Prepare grill with medium-hot coals or heat broiler. Lightly oil grill rack. Place rum in shallow dish. Add chicken to dish to coat with herb rub. Grill or broil 3 to 4 minutes per side to cook through. Makes 4 servings.