Chesapeake Greek Chicken
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 4 -6 chicken breasts (bone-in or boneless- your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 tablespoon oregano, crushed (Greek Oregano preferred)
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Mix lemon juice, oil, garlic, oregano, and Old Bay together until well blended. Place Chicken is a ziptop bag and pour marinade over it. Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours (overnight is best!). Before baking, salt and pepper the meat to taste. Grill Chicken until internal temp is 160 degrees F.
- Great to serve over a Greek Salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, feta cheese and olives with Greek Dressing).
- Kali Orexi! Good Appetite!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a Pastor's wife and married to my best friend. My hobbies are cooking and collecting wonderful kitchen gadgets. I am a working mom and feel very bless with such a wonderful life!