Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From The Pampered Chef.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup nacho cheese dip
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Heat oven to 375.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; firmly press performations to seal.
- Spread dip on rectangles to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Sprinkle with bell pepper and onions.
- Starting with short side, roll up each rectangle; press to seal.
- With serrated knite, cut each roll into 6 slices; place on stone or cookie sheet.
- Bake 11-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
These are really good - my recipe came from a PC/Pillsbury ad in the Sunday paper.