Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Found this on another site. Posted for Zaar World tour 2005. I posted recipe as it was written...but when trying it :) I used extra strong coffee (It was actually espresso; go figure in Mexican coffee LOL).
- 1 sugar cube
- 1 fluid ounce hot water (a shot)
- 3⁄4 cup coffee
- 1 fluid ounce coffee-flavored liqueur (a shot)
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- Pour sugar and hot water into a coffee mug.
- Stir in the coffee and liqueur.
- Spoon whipped cream gently on top of the coffee.
An excellent drink on a cold evening!
I made this for the ZWTII Mexican spirits challenge too. I don't dink coffee so DH was my willing guineapig, he liked and said " coffee with Tia Maria ?.. of course it's good " Please see my rating system, a lovely 4 stars :) Thanks!
Very good! I made this using Bailey's to satisfy the Mexican Spirits Challenge. I omitted the sugar & was "generous" w/the whipped cream. It was a fine finish to our all Mex/Tex-Mex meal last nite. Thx for posting.