Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
4 ingredients, Quick, Easy. Serve with your choices: Tortilla chips, cheese, sour cream. This may work with cooked chicken.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) box Mexican-style Rice-A-Roni
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chili beans
- Brown chicken in skillet on medium heat till no longer pink. Set aside. Prepare Mexican rice-a-ronie according to package directions. Once Rice is done add Chicken, Beans, and Corn. Simmer until warmed through. Add toppings as desired.