Recipe by bmcnichol
This is one of my favorite soups. It's not overly spicey, but has a nice little kick. Just the way I like it! My kids love this too.
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning mix
- 29.58 ml flour
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, shredded
- 425.24 g canpetite diced tomatoes with juice
- 473.18 ml chicken broth
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 425.24 g can corn, drained
- 295.73 ml half-and-half cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine taco seasoning and flour.
- Add broth, taco seasoning with flour to a pan and stir until all lumps are removed.
- Add all other ingredients other then half and half.
- Cook about 20 minutes.
- Add half and half and cook until warm (do not boil as it will curdle).
- Serve with topping of choice, if any.
- I have topped with cheese and crushed tortilla chips.
- I have also eaten it as is.