1/1 Photo of Mexican Chicken and " Rice"
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This gluten free, grain free chicken and "rice" dish is packed with protein and spicy Mexican flavor. http://www.elanaspantry.com/mexican-chicken-and-rice/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- 2Sauté onion over medium heat for 10 minutes, until soft.
- 3Add celery to skillet and sauté for 5 minutes.
- 4Place cauliflower in a food processor with the "S" blade and process until the texture of rice.
- 5Add cauliflower to skillet, cover and cook 5-10 minutes, until soft.
- 6Mix chilies and chicken into skillet.
- 7Serve, topping with avocado, cheese and salsa if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken and " Rice"
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 796.9
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 291.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.2 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 63.2 g