Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Something I threw in the crockpot and it turned out good. Very easy!
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 3⁄4 cup salsa, i used green chili salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups Minute Rice
- Put every thing except the rice in a crockpot.
- Cook on high for about five hours.
- Add the rice thirty minutes before you are ready to serve it.
I thought this looked like something my family would love, but, it just didn't come out well. I used brown minute rice, which turned mushy very quickly and gave the whole dish an unpleasant mushy texture. Our favorite salsa got lost in the mix, and we found it overall to be rather bland. This one just didn't work out for us, but thanks for sharing!