Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very quick to prepare. Good for potluck dinners, & summer barbecues.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup spicy salsa
- 2⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons sliced chipotle chiles (in adobo sauce)
- 2 cups shredded old cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl& chill.
Quick, Easy and Tasty! I added a touch of cumin and more cilantro. Great at Family Reunion - travels well.