A tasty salad that is easy to prepare and makes a beautiful presentation.
Make and share this Mexican Avocado and Hearts of Palm Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 Hass avocadoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm, rinsed well and sliced 1-inch thick
- 1 cup fresh corn, cut off cob, cooked and cooled (or roasted corn)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons diced red onions
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, toasted (pepitas)
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄3 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Toss all all salad ingredients lightly.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a small jar, cover and shake very well for about 30 seconds.
- Pour dressing over salad.
- Place garnishes over salad and serve.
I really enjoyed this! It was creamy, salty, sweet, crunchy, and refreshing. Served it aside a pasta primavera tonight for a complete meal. . .Thanks for sharing! Made for ZWT8 for Team Jammin Jazzberries for Mexico.
Something different - a colorful and fresh salad to add to any Mexican meal! Instead of three Hass avocados, I used only one of our local avocados (which are huge).