Recipe by Lori Bailey
My mom used to make these when I was growing up. I loved them and still do today!
Top Review by Lennie
What a neat recipe! The only thing I did differently was to cook the weiners on the bbq, rather than fry them. I typically do weiners wrapped up in Pillsbury Crescent Rolls when I want to do something different with them, but I decided to try this for lunch today in honour of the Zaar Mexicana Cook-A-Thon and I'm glad I did. They're easy, tasty, and my family woofed them down; my teenage son even asked that I do them again :-) Thanks for sharing!
- 8 hot dogs (I use Oscar Meyer)
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry corn tortillas in oil (10 seconds per side), drain on paper towels.
- Fry hot dogs in separate pan.
- Put hot dogs in tortillas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up tortillas.
- Put in a baking dish and put in oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.