Sweet Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
photo by DianaEatingRichly
- Ready In:
- 12 hot dogs
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 20 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut hot dogs into 3 pieces each ( to make them the size of cocktail weinies).
- Wrap each hot dog piece with a slice of bacon. You should be able to wrap 2-3 pieces with 1 slice of bacon by cutting it to size. The amount of slices per recipe may vary according to what brand you use.
- Place a toothpick to hold bacon on the hot dog.
- Place in a large baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar (you could use more or less depending on your tastes).
- Bake on 400 degrees 20 minutes or until bacon is done and hot dogs are warm in the center and brown sugar is melted into the bottom of the baking dish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!