Rare roast beef works best with these. That way they don't get too done in the hot broth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 12 inch skillet, melt butter; add onions and cook until tender.
- 2Add soup; bring to a boil.
- 3Add roast beef; remove from heat.
- 4Divide beef and onions among 4 rolls.
- 5Top each with a slice of cheese.
- 6Place under broiler until cheese melts.
- 7Serve broth for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melting Cheese And Roast Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.2
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 107.4 mg
- Sodium 1250.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 46.0 g