Marinating this meat overnight is the secret to this melt-in-your-mouth roast pork. If you're a pork lover, this is the recipe for you! Try it once and you'll do it again and again.
- Place pork in marinade, turning often to make sure meat is completely exposed to the mixture.
- Place meat and marinade into roasting pan in a 475°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Lower temperature to 325°F and cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 3 hours.
- Remove meat from roasting pan to a platter and allow it to rest 1/2 hour before slicing and serving.
- For the Gravy: Dissolve corn starch in water and add the ingredients for the gravy (above) to the juices left in the roasting pan.
- Heat on stovetop, on medium heat and stir until it thickens.
- It's ready to serve with stir fried mushrooms, broccoli, red sweet pepper, cauliflower and carrots!