Prep 12 hrs
Cook 3 hrs
Marinating this meat overnight is the secret to this melt-in-your-mouth roast pork. If you're a pork lover, this is the recipe for you! Try it once and you'll do it again and again.
- Place pork in marinade, turning often to make sure meat is completely exposed to the mixture.
- Place meat and marinade into roasting pan in a 475°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Lower temperature to 325°F and cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 3 hours.
- Remove meat from roasting pan to a platter and allow it to rest 1/2 hour before slicing and serving.
- For the Gravy: Dissolve corn starch in water and add the ingredients for the gravy (above) to the juices left in the roasting pan.
- Heat on stovetop, on medium heat and stir until it thickens.
- It's ready to serve with stir fried mushrooms, broccoli, red sweet pepper, cauliflower and carrots!
What can I say.....WOW! This pork tenderloin was absolutely delicious and the sauce really added a wonderful flavor to the meat. The whole family enjoyed it and I'll defintely be cooking this one again. I didn't cook it 3 hours though. After the first hour at 325 degrees, I turned the oven up to 350 and it was done at the end of 2 hours. Thanks for a wonderful recipe!!
Absolutely goegeous, Pork was tender and juicy. I was only cooking 2lbs of pork so I did cut back on the cooking time, but I followed the rest of the ingredients as stated, as I did not want to detract from any of the flavours. What a wonderful aroma it creates in the house, while cooking. I took your advice and served mine over stir fried vegetables. It was delicious and a recipe that will frequent our table regularly. Thanks for sharing gingerbee, big thumbs up from our family.
I tried this over the weekend. Instead of pork tenderloin I used a pork roast but marinated it overnight. The meat was extremely tender....received a lot of compliments on this one......Definitely a keeper !