Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing new way to enjoy watermelon.
- 2 lbs watermelon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- mint, one handful, roughly chopped
- 10 kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 2 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 7 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- mint, for garnish (optional)
- Put everything except the feta cheese into a large bowl and toss gently to avoid breaking up the watermelon cubes.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Before serving, add the feta cheese and black pepper. Garnish with a mint leaf if desired.