Recipe by adrienneleigh
I got this recipe from a random freebie cooking magazine. Haven't tried it yet, but it looked really tasty.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (plus)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 thin boneless center cut pork chops (about 1 pound total)
- 1 large tomatoes, cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 medium yellow squash, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, quartered and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium loaf Italian bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Prep charcoal grill with medium-hot coals or heat gas grill to medium-high heat.
- Using 12-inch-wide heavy-duty aluminum foil, cut 4 pieces 32 inches long; fold each piece in half to make a 16 x 12-inch rectangle. Generously coat foil pieces with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir oil, rosemary, lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper. Brush onto both sides of pork; toss remaining mixture with tomato, squash, zucchini, artichokes and capers.
- Evenly place mixture on one half of each foil piece. Season pork with salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Top vegetables with pork.
- Create a packet; Fold second half of foil over pork and vegetables. Tightly seal sides and front edges, leaving space for steam to build. Place packets on grill rack. Grill 20 minutes; 5 minutes before packets are finished, slice bread and grill on both sides. Carefully open packets; transfer contents to 4 serving plates. Serve with grilled bread.
- Note: Packets can be baked at 450° for 20 minutes.